All UDB requirements for NSFDB2 (that exist today) have been provided in
V5R3 OS/400.

Walter Scanlan
Senior Software Engineer
Domino & Workplace for iSeries
507-286-6088
wscanlan@xxxxxxxxxx

Chris Whisonant <Chris.Whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces+wscanlan=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/13/2005 09:51 AM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: R7 DB2/UDB vs iSeries

Mr. Brill was in Mass but he's out of Illinois now.

He talked about this at his blog back in August:

http://www.edbrill.com/ebrill/edbrill.nsf/dx/lotus-domino-7-and-the-db2-storage-option?opendocument&comments

"Don't know about how this affects iSeries/400 plans yet, since that still

depends on a change to DB2/400"

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
10/13/2005 10:38:50 AM: