Speaking of all this, I'm really wanting to get the sprayer solution going
so that I can fully utilize my cluster to take my production server down
for an extended period of time to do routine maintenance and full saves
more often. Our Network Administrator is going to have to upgrade our core
switch to make it happen. At least we won't have to buy more hardware to
make this work. I'm glad to hear that this works well!

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
09/21/2005 04:32:37 PM: