We're running SCT with DWA and it works well for us - even works great for
me on my cable modem.

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
02/10/2005 11:42:17 AM:

> SCT is also not recommended for Domino Web Access use, since it
increases
> bandwidth use.
> However, use of DWA in a 100Mbit LAN works fine with SCT.
>
> Arjen
> Saxion Hogescholen
>

> Tom Kreimer <tkreimer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent by: domino400-bounces+a.terhorst=saxion.nl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> 08-02-2005 04:21
> Please respond to
> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: Another Upgrade Question
>

> No, Shared Mail is different, that is the separate database for
> attachments.
> This is "checkbox" in the template properties for a template database.
The