   To: <domino400@midrang= e.com>
   From: "Benz_Payer" <benz_payer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent = by: domino400-bounces+ptrapp=nex-tech.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 02/04/200= 5 01:47PM
   Subject: ISeries Upgrade

   I am doing a side by side replacement of my iSeries.  I am presen= tly
   running OS/400 V4R5M0 and an instance of Domino V5R0M4.  I only us= e it
   for simple email and a couple of small applications.  It is worki= ng fine
   and meets my present needs.

   I intend to do a data swap betwe= en machines.  The new machine will have
   OS V5R3.  I would like to= do this without upgrading Domino (if it ain't
   broke, don't fix it).  = If I don't change anything as far as
   configuration, etc. is there any chanc= e my present Domino system will
   copy over and work as is on the new machine= ?  I do not have maintenance
   on Domino at present, so if it doesn't wo= rk, I will probably need to
   renew or something and then be forced to upgrad= e.

   Any help or comments would be appreciated.

   This is = the Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 (Domino400) mailing list
   To post= a message email: Domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   To subscribe, unsubscribe, or c= hange list options,
   visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listin= fo/domino400
   Before post= ing, please take a moment to review the archives
   at http://archive.midrange.com/do= mino400.