I am far from an expert in either Domino or BRMS but we have both and we
also restore with the RST command.  I think that we probably initially got
BRMS to save Domino while active (SAVDOMBRM).

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Chris Whisonant <Chris.Whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:
To:       Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
                      domino400-bounces+daparnin=cooperstandard.com@m
<domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@SMTP@CTB
                      idrange.com
cc:       (bcc: David A Parnin/Topeka/NISCO/SPCO)

Subject:  Re: Restoring NSF to another platform

                      01/14/2005 04:36 PM

                      Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries /

                      AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Even if it's saved with BRMS you can still use the standard RST command.

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
01/14/2005 04:38:28 PM: