Has anyone managed to get the Domino Console for each partition to bind to
its respective interface? I have managed to do this on Domino servers
running on Windows NT by editing the DCONTROLLER.INI (and
DCONTROLLER1.INI), but on my old and new iSeries (now running 6.5.2 and
V5R3) the first partition up binds 2050 to all IP interfaces. If this just
won't go, I'll try moving partition 2 to port 2051 instead, but I don't
know why I can't make it bind the way I want. I have tried both the
numeric and the full domain name (which is properly configured in the host
table). And what is up with DCONTROLLER1.INI anyway, why two files?

And greetings to Rob Berendt at Group Dekko - his company (and his boss?
Chris Edwards) grace the cover of the September 2004 eServer magazine with
a story on being an early i5 adopter.
(http://www.eservercomputing.com/iseries/articles/index.asp?id=1031)

Tom
Tom Kreimer