Rosalie Ducasse
Omnia iTs - Fertilizer CONTACT DETAILS:
Tel:    + 2711 709 8816
Fax:    + 2711 463 6045
Cell:    + 2783 679 1415
E-mail:    rosalie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website:    http://www.omnia.co.za/

                      DaveBednarcik@weste

                      rnunion.com                To:       Lotus Domino on the
iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      domino400-bounces@m        Fax to:

                      idrange.com                Subject:  Re: LEI on NT
connecting to AS/400

                      05/09/2003 03:30 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Lotus Domino on the

                      iSeries / AS400

True; You can use Uselsx "*lsxlc"
Dave Bednarcik
Email: DaveBednarcik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Work #: (201)263-5186
Fax # : (201)263-5455

                      rosalie@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                   To:       Lotus Domino on
the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      domino400-bounces@m        cc:

                      idrange.com                Subject:  Re: LEI on NT
connecting to AS/400

                      09/05/2003 08:55 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Lotus Domino on the

                      iSeries / AS400

You do not need LEI to connect to the AS400.

Rosalie Ducasse
Omnia iTs - Fertilizer CONTACT DETAILS:
Tel:    + 2711 709 8816
Fax:    + 2711 463 6045
Cell:    + 2783 679 1415
E-mail:    rosalie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website:    http://www.omnia.co.za/

                      DaveBednarcik@weste

                      rnunion.com                To:       Lotus Domino on
the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      domino400-bounces@m        Fax to:

                      idrange.com                Subject:  Re: LEI on NT
connecting to AS/400

                      05/09/2003 02:31 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Lotus Domino on the

                      iSeries / AS400

How can you connect to the AS/400 if LEI is not on the AS/400???

Dave Bednarcik
Email: DaveBednarcik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Work #: (201)263-5186
Fax # : (201)263-5455

                      riyaz.a.lakhani@Cum

                      mins.com                   To:
domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      domino400-bounces@m        Subject:  LEI on NT
connecting to AS/400
                      idrange.com

                      09/05/2003 02:27 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Lotus Domino on the

                      iSeries / AS400

Hello Everybody:

This is the first time I am writing to this forum. I hope to get some
help. Given below are the configurations

Domino Server : 5.0.11 - WinNT
LEI Server      :3.1      -  WinNT

My problem is creating a "Connection Document" for AS/400. I have now
succeeded in creating a connection using ODBC. This I reckon does not give
me the data at required speeds. Is there a way I can connect to AS400
natively? If yes, How?

Your help in this will be extremely appreciated!!

With warm regards,