Hello list:

I  have  a  question  and  I  hope  that  you  can  help  me, nowadays I have an
application called "SIOF" that runs on Domino on NT platform (NT01) and everyday
an  agent runs at 10:00 am and puts 2 text files on another NT Server (NT02) via
a network drive (S:) on this server. I need to move this application to a Domino
on  AS/400  platform, ¿How can I get to move this application to AS/400 in order
to  putting these 2 text files on NT02 too?. ¿Can I use network drives on AS/400
or something like this?.....

I'll appreciate your help.....

                                Sincerely,
                      Rafael Carrera Cabrera
            Network Administrator - Grupo Romero
                 MCP, Postmaster Lotus Notes R5
Voice : (511)222-6616 (Ex 1079)  Fax : (511)442-5607
              e-mail : rcarrera@gromero.com.pe

+---