Yup.  Big time.

Don in DC

At 03:21 PM 1/23/2006 -0500, you wrote:
After 30 years...you need a degree?

-----Original Message-----
From: pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: Consulting on the iSeries / AS400 <consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:00:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [Consult400] ...many MANY jobs go unfilled....?

How about 30 years? See what I mean about the requirements?
--

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.

Jerry Albright <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/23/2006 01:33 PM
Please respond to
Consulting on the iSeries / AS400 <consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Consulting on the iSeries / AS400 <consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [Consult400] ...many MANY jobs go unfilled....?

Unfortunately the 20 years of experience does not sway them from requiring
BS degree.

Thanks,
Jerry Albright
Professional Search Group, Inc.