  • Subject: Re: Option in PDM for starting up code/400
  • From: Larry Paque <larry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:14:57 -0700

Are you running interactive STRCODE ?  If not, is your current library set
in your profile/jobd or in your startup program?  If you are not running the
interactive STRCODE and you do not set your current library using your
profile/jobd, then the AS400 STRCODE batch job does not have a current
library.
I probably explained that poorly but it is something that I have seen happen
to a programmer on our site.
Larry