Hello Kelly,

If you are using Implementer, you may not be aware that Implementer has an
RDi plug-in (included with the Implementer license) that offers most of the
developer functionality found on the green-screen. You can find more
information on the plug-in in the Implementer User Guide. (All of the
Implementer manuals for your installed version can be found on the IFS in
folder *\Implementer\<product library name>\docs*.

(Please note that I am rarely checking my midrange.com emails anymore. If
you have any Implementer questions, please open a technical support case at
support.ptc.com for the fastest response.)

Dan Bale

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 10:01 AM Kelly Cookson via COBOL400-L <