Note that you can use SELECT INTO only if you specify with a condition one
record which should be selected.
The syntax is:

EXEC SQL
SELECT HDRHEADKEY
INTO :HeaderKeySQL0199
FROM myTable
WHERE
myLogicalCondition
END-EXEC

The condition myLogicalCondition should guarantee that the above select
statement returns only one record.

When your select returns more records, then you need to use FETCH.
For example, something like this:

1. Declare Cursor for select statement:
EXEC SQL
DECLARE CLOOPTAB CURSOR FOR
SELECT HDRHEADKEY
FROM myTable
END-EXEC
MOVE SQLCODE TO WS-SQLCODETAB

2. Open the cursor:
EXEC SQL
OPEN CLOOPTAB
END-EXEC

3. Fetch the records into working storage fields and process them:
PERFORM UNTIL WS-SQLCODETAB NOT = ZERO
EXEC SQL
FETCH NEXT FROM CLOOPTAB INTO :HeaderKeySQL0199
END-EXEC
MOVE SQLCODE TO WS-SQLCODETAB
PERFORM PROCESS-FIELD
END-PERFORM

4. At the end of the processing close the cursor
EXEC SQL
CLOSE CLOOPTAB
END-EXEC

Note, that after every SQL operation you need to evaluate SQLCODE or
SQLSTATE which says you if it was succesfull or not - and why it wasn't
succesfull.

Roman