Leif,

Well you are right again, as you have been in the past.

Here is the code snippet that was causing the problem #97

95  013800     ACCEPT WS-CURRENT-DATE FROM DATE.
96  013900     MOVE WS-CURRENT-MONTH TO HL-CURRENT-MONTH.
97  014000     MOVE WS-CURRENT-DAY TO HL-CURRENT-DAY.
98  014100     MOVE WS-CURRENT-YEAR TO HL-CURRENT-YEAR.
    014200

I changed the following:

0070.00            05  WS-CURRENT-DAY              PIC 9(02).

to this:

0070.00            05  WS-CURRENT-DAY              PIC Z(02).

Then, I recompiled the program, made the program and ran  it, then all the
errors go away. BUT, why would the WS-CURRENT-DAY cause a cascading effect with
seemingly unrelated items??

I liked your comments about not putting yourself down and others down. I just
got so frustrated with it, have to learn to calm down at times.

Now, the date is giving me troubles, but I am going to attempt to correct that
myself before I ask for help though.

Thanks again,

Eric
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.