yes, it's quite easy... just treat the file QCBLSRC like you would any other
file. To point at the correct member in the file, you would need to use a
file override either executed from within your COBOL program or from a
preceding CL...

Here's a simple COBOL example:
ENVIRONMENT DIVISION.
CONFIGURATION SECTION.
INPUT-OUTPUT SECTION.
FILE-CONTROL.

    SELECT         F-FILE
    ASSIGN         DATABASE-QCBLSRC
    ORGANIZATION   SEQUENTIAL
    ACCESS         SEQUENTIAL.

DATA DIVISION.
FILE SECTION.

FD  F-FILE
    LABEL RECORDS ARE STANDARD.

01  F-REC-IO.
     COPY DDS-ALL-FORMATS-I     OF QCBLSRC.
WORKING-STORAGE SECTION.
01  SWITCHES.
    05  S-EOF-IND                     PIC  X(01) VALUE "N".
        88  S-EOF                                VALUE "Y".

PROCEDURE DIVISION.
S0000-I-M-F SECTION.

INITIALIZATION.
    OPEN INPUT  F-FILE.

MAINLINE.
    PERFORM UNTIL S-EOF
       READ F-FILE NEXT RECORD
         AT END
           GO TO FINALIZATION
       END-READ
       DISPLAY SRCSEQ, SRCDAT, SRCDTA
    END-PERFORM.
FINALIZATION.
    CLOSE  F-FILE.
    GOBACK.
Without an active override, the first member in QCBLSRC will be read... hope
this is helpful...