From: C400-L [mailto:c400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 7:26 AM
To: Bare Metal Programming IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [C400-L] ILE C++ standards

ILE C++ is easy to call..thus why we are trying to port it.

C++ in PASE is what is difficult...

Charles

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 5:25 PM Roger Harman <roger.harman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That's an interesting statement. If it's an ILE program (or module), why
would it be difficult to call?

I've only done a couple of C (not C++) programs on IBM i so I can't claim
any expertise - just curiosity.

Roger Harman
COMMON Certified Application Developer - ILE RPG on IBM i on Power