Mihael,

Does it have to be URI Templating...for the current project no..

However, in a past project (that was interacting with a web service), URI
Templates were being sent back...we ended up with just a quick & dirty RPG
solution that met the simply requirements of that project.

Thus based upon past, current, and future needs...I'd really like something
that handles the RFC 6570 specs..

Charles

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 10:33 AM Mihael Schmidt <mihael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>