From: c400-l-bounces+jevgeni.astanovski=sampopank.ee@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:c400-l-bounces+jevgeni.astanovski=sampopank.ee@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Erik Olsson
Sent: 16. september 2010. a. 13:46
To: c400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [C400-L] _Rwrite to db with default value

Hello,

If I have DDL defined tables with columns holding DB2 generated values such
as ROWID, defaults as CURRENT_TIMESTAMP etc - how do I code a write to
records like that using _Rwrite? To be overly clear, I don't want to
generate say the timestamp in my code, I want DB2 to insert the current
timestamp for each write on these types of columns. Any input appreciated.

Thank you,
Erik

This thread ...