Hello,

If I have DDL defined tables with columns holding DB2 generated values such
as ROWID, defaults as CURRENT_TIMESTAMP etc - how do I code a write to
records like that using _Rwrite? To be overly clear, I don't want to
generate say the timestamp in my code, I want DB2 to insert the current
timestamp for each write on these types of columns. Any input appreciated.

Thank you,
Erik

This thread ...