From: c400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:c400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jevgeni Astanovski
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 1:47 AM
To: C programming iSeries / AS400
Subject: [C400-L] Is there any use of Development studio

It's damned difficult to get answer to simple questions in the IBM-s world
:-(
May be I'll get it here..

I use ILE/C to develop applications on the AS/400 (V5R2) in native
environment in a purely traditional way: STRSEU, CRTBNDC, STRDBG and all
this green-screen stuff.
Not feeling annoyed in any way.

Actually the only thing I'm (well, sort of) missing is a multiwindow
development environment instead of SEU.

But there is a package laying for a year on my shelf - Development Studio
Client for iSeries.
Is there any use of it for MY TASKS?

TIA,
Jevgeni Astanovski