It's damned difficult to get answer to simple questions in the IBM-s world :-(
May be I'll get it here..

I use ILE/C to develop applications on the AS/400 (V5R2) in native environment
in a purely traditional way: STRSEU, CRTBNDC, STRDBG and all this green-screen
stuff.
Not feeling annoyed in any way.

Actually the only thing I'm (well, sort of) missing is a multiwindow
development environment instead of SEU.

But there is a package laying for a year on my shelf - Development Studio
Client for iSeries.
Is there any use of it for MY TASKS?

TIA,
Jevgeni Astanovski