There is an F15 - Source View, but when I hit that key, it says 'Action Not
Available without source view'.

No joy.

I believe that there is some sort of problem with the machine.  I tried the
same thing on a V4R5 box, and the debugger came up fine.

Thank you for your suggestion.

At 10:06 PM 10/25/02, you wrote:
> >What happens if you hit F14 in the debugger?  This should bring up a
> >module list.  Then try option 5 (display source).
>
> Yes, I can get the module list - option 5 still comes back "no source
> available" for any of the modules.

Is there still a F13 'change source view' when in the debugger on V5Rx ?

Under some releases, I remember that the default view that the debugger
started in was for a  internal source view that didn't exist (similar
message to yours), and F13 to switch to another view worked.

I can't get to a machine to check, so apologies now, if I send you off on
a(nother) dead end...

--phil