Yes, it is strange indeed. I never had this problem before. We did have a BPCS audit early this year. I emailed the auditor to see if they did something that would change the release of my old users but have not heard back. I am not aware of any release licensed user command for the V6 BPCS.

-----Original Message-----
From: BPCS-L <bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Kevin Reed
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 9:22 AM
To: BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Key is not releasing inactive users

Ted,

Ironic, isn't it, that they wouldn't automatically release licenses? We're on ERP LX 8.3 and there is a standard LX command "RLSLXLIC" in library SSAGTLIC83. Must be done with QSECOFR authority. We've created a scheduled job that runs it for us over a list of obsolete user ID's.

Kevin Reed
Systems Analyst
Group Dekko, Inc.
260.599.3602