From: "Darci Snyder"

Dear Valued Customer,

I am pleased to introduce the Infor BPCS and LX Product Lifecycle Policy.*

The policy outlines the three phases of maintenance for each BPCS/LX
version, and provides visibility into what you can expect of Infor Support
and Maintenance at each stage in the product lifecycle of a particular
BPCS/LX version.

The phases of the BPCS/LX product lifecycle are:

Mainstream Maintenance

Mainstream Maintenance is the most comprehensive maintenance customers can
purchase and is usually available until the release date of the
replacement product version plus 3 years. Critical, high and medium fixes,
service packs, and regulatory and statutory enhancements are provided as
part of standard maintenance. Mainstream Maintenance delivers maintenance
and support of the latest application versions for a minimum of four years
from the date of general availability.

Extended Maintenance

Extended Maintenance includes many of the benefits of Mainstream
Maintenance but excludes updates and fixes, except as necessary to resolve
Severity 1 incidents. Available for two years (for most releases)
following the end of Mainstream, Extended Maintenance is provided at a
premium above the Mainstream Maintenance payment.

Sustaining Maintenance

Sustaining Maintenance includes some of the benefits of Mainstream
Maintenance such as pre-existing product fixes and access to information
in the Knowledge Base, but excludes any new updates and fixes, among other
features. The payment for Sustaining Maintenance may increase or decrease
depending on the age of your BPCS/LX release. Please contact your Infor
subscription sales manager for further information. It is important to
note that Sustaining Maintenance does NOT imply decommissioning and does
NOT establish an end date for the life of the product.

You may understand that keeping your BPCS/LX application current can help
keep you in synch with the BPCS/LX Product Lifecycle Policy, however, you
should be aware that older technology may cause organizations to miss out
on revenue and savings opportunities. Without up-to-date solutions, it can
be more difficult for organizations to share and integrate data with
customers and applicable regulatory bodies, and organizations may have a
greater possibility of customer dissatisfaction, security risk, or
noncompliance. Please read “When the future is now, ERP updates prove key
to success” for more information.

We would like to also invite you to a webinar that will go into this
announcement in further detail on April 4th, featuring Sr. Product
Manager, David Rapacz. The webinar link is here. Time:

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York,
GMT-04:00)
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago,
GMT-05:00)
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 4:00 pm, GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:00 pm, Singapore Time (Singapore, GMT+08:00)

We are committed to our Infor BPCS/LX customers, and we continue to invest
in the BPCS/LX roadmap to help you understand that you can realize value
from your investment. We encourage you to read the attached Infor BPCS/LX
Product Lifecycle Policy, and plan your upgrade initiatives accordingly.
The policy is also posted on the Infor Knowledge Base. For future
reference, the Infor BPCS/LX Product Lifecycle Policy is in Knowledge Base
article 1947086.Please reach out to your sales executive, subscription
sales manager, or Infor partner if you have any questions. When you are
ready to discuss your move to the most-recent LX release or are
considering an Infor CloudSuite, we welcome the opportunity to show you
how we have helped many LX customers make the transition possible.

Sincerely,

Darci Snyder

Vice President, Customer Experience

* Please note that the Infor BPCS/LX Product Lifecycle Policy is
not a contractual document or commitment of any kind, and Infor may
change, or deviate from, this Product Lifecycle Policy in its sole
discretion without notice.