From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Are there Compatibility Issues with OS V7R3 and BPCS V4.0.02?

If you are already on 7.1 then you are correct, you are past the initial
6.1 ANZOBJCVN concerns (I worked with SSA a little on that).

Since you are not on support I would insist on a full system save
beforehand.  This way you can go back before they get too involved with
data.  Also, have a test plan in place so you can find any issues before
you're past the point of it hurting REALLY bad if you have to go back to
7.1.
They will have stay on their current machine since they have no support.
Sooner or later it's going to hurt.  They need to decide if they are ever
going back on support they might as well take the beating and get it over
with.  If they are going back, delaying it just makes it hurt worse.

We don't run anything that old.  We were on LX8something since 7.1 or
earlier.

Rob Berendt