My former employer ended with version 3.05 CD - patch update release 2.0.
So, what we had was pretty close to your situation.

I have something which may be useful to you.
My home PC used to have work-related stuff, of which I have since deleted
99%, keeping only cheat sheets associated with using IBM OS & BPCS, without
company data.

Directory, so I can find it again:
I can send via e-mail attachment, off-list, by request.

WORK / KE DOC / BPCS RULES / GL REVERSE ENGINEERING
This is an Excel tool to aid auditors ignorant of BPCS, who could use a
cheat sheet for navigating financial data. Various sheets supply:
* BPCS naming conventions
* CO flow (vs. inventory, $)
* Codes we had setup (ITE vs. reasons)
* GL reason codes (which programs they originate from)
* Journal prefix with what expandable details
* Terms expanded
* Visibility not = which inventory actions are invisible vs. GL
* Other topics

WORK / KE TOP / 400 RESOURCES / SQL
I have copies of six handouts which I got from a class in SQL.
My employer did not believe in paying for manuals, and our access to IBM web
sites was sluggish, so these were a big help, when I used SQL embedded
inside RPG/400 programs.

Alister Wm Macintyre (Al Mac).
Panama Papers group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8508998