570-546-4777

"Eriq Lorilla" <eriq.l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/05/2011 10:47 PM
Please respond to
BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'BPCS ERP System'" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
timbpcs@xxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [BPCS-L] Routing Logic

Hi,

I appreciate all replies.
Please see below for the scenario I am trying to reconcile:

I have 5 operations which are machine dependent. This will be a continuous
process that means after the first unit on the first operation, it will go
to the second machine/operation and the first machine will process the
next
unit. This will be going up to the fifth operation.

If the 5 operation/machine can finish 261 units in a day, that means the
shop order will schedule it in a day. The problem with the -1 move days,
it
does parallel scheduling for 5 machines/operation. It means that it will
run
the operation at same time and not simultaneously. And if I have more than
the capacity per day of that 5 operation which is more than 261, for
example
270 units. It will still schedule the shop order in a day since the
operations are running at same time and it does not compute for the
simultaneous operation time.
Does anyone have idea on defining the routing simultaneously?

Regards,
Eriq