Yes, I had this happen to me as well. One thing to check is that all the
objects in the AM2000 library are owned by S2KOBJOWNR. We had some owned
by an admin user. If you need a program to reconcile this I wrote one to
loop through and set the proper ownership on the objects. I think I also
have a report program I wrote or a query or something that let me see it.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

"Eriq Lorilla" <eriq.l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/14/2011 10:05 PM
Please respond to
BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'BPCS ERP System'" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [BPCS-L] webtop runtime problem

Thanks for all the replies. I also have it from Infor. But now I have
another problem.
The webtop after login does not show the LX menu. Definitely I already
updated the WEB_ENV file with the control library of LX.
Anyone somehow encountered the problem and have suggestions on what I miss
out?

Please see attached..