From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Al
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 2:37 PM
To: 'BPCS ERP System'
Subject: [BPCS-L] Date Math 405 CD 5.1

I have been requested to do a modification, and I am having difficulty
locating good tools to support it. We are BPCS 405 CD, IBM 5.1.
* Is there a standard subroutine, like in QSTD, or native IBM, where
we feed in date and it returns if that Date is a Monday Wednesday or
whatever day of week? This is because they want something to happen based
on business days, not calendar days.
* Is there a standard subroutine, where I can feed in some date from
some BPCS data, and some # of business days (3 days is their current
interest, but that could change), access the FSC shop calendar, and figure
that out ... like if the BPCS date is for a Monday, then 3 business days
prior to that is the previous Wednesday.

-
Al Mac

Assuming no one has any objections, I plan to be deleting work e-mail which
is over a year old, because my e-mail is getting sluggish.