Thanks Barry,

The info is greatly appreciated. If we can only get those toners to really
match OEM spec, it would be great.

-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces+yshargorodsky=yysinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+yshargorodsky=yysinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Barry Robins
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 11:16 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Question about queries

Kitten and Momma are home! He is looking really good and is playful and
on his feet (paws) again.

The other one that was sick yesterday has not shown any now symptoms and
is doing well.

We will keep the one that spent time at the vet's separated from the
others for a couple of days and if all is still going well, he can come
back to hang with his family.

No. No one knows what caused it. Sure was one expensive and nerve
wracking mystery.

Best regards,

Barry Robins

iSeries/BPCS Support Team

Static Control Components

(919) 774-3808 ext. 1315

Email to: BarryR@xxxxxxxxxxx

Any copyrighted material sent to you is for your own internal use only.
No portion of any copyrighted material may be reproduced in any form,
or by any means, without prior written permission from Static Control.
Users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or
create
derivative works of any material found contained herein for any public
or commercial purpose.