I'm a BPCS & AS400 user from China. I didn't use this forum system before
and don't know whether my post way is correct or not.
I'm very interesting on your question "- Are these items using a method
code on the BOM (other than blank) ?", actually I'm facing this kind of
problem. Do you have any suggestion or solution in MRP maintenance with
not only one method code on BOM, can I choose a specifically method code
in building MRP report?
Your advice is highly appreciated!
I hope these questions are helpful at determining the issue....
- Is there demand for the parent item(s) ?
- Is the parent item demand showing up in MRP maintenance?
- Are these items within their effectivity date range on the BOM ?
- Are these items using a method code on the BOM (other than blank) ?
- In Facility Planning, what is the Requirements Code ? (should be D or S
Waterfall Data Solutions, Inc.
(717) 982-2765 "
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.