Ganes
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:42:29 +0000> From: kvishal_infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Need Help> > > Hi,> > Thanx
for solution. but 'O transaction is already created in transaction master.> >
when I posts Physical Inventory, automatically 'O'Transaction is aasigned in
ITH.> bt opening balance is wrong. I checked physical entries before Posting,
that r ok bt after posting opening balance is wrong.> > > Vitthal> > > > > On
Fri, 25 May 2007 ganesh bharade wrote :> >> >Hi,> >I hope you are posting the
physical inventory after the monthend ? if yes, then should replace the
opening balance by creating "O" txn in ITH> >> >Regards,> >Ganes> > > Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 07:23:18 +0000> From: kvishal_infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [BPCS-L] Need Help> > > Hi,> > We are usingBPCS
6.04.> I'm facing inventory problem since Year end (31st Mar07)> After month
end the inventory opening balances are not correct.> they r varying. some r
-ve also.> > Means, when I post Physical Inventory at month end, before
posting > balances in HPH r ok (i.e. entered by user Physical Qty.)> Then
after Posting opening balances r varies. > > Again, only those values r
varies on whch transactions r made in > that month.> > Plz help me out.> > >
Thanks,> > Vitthal Kulkarni> > Matsushita Washing Machine I Pvt Ltd> Pune
(India)> > -- > This is the SSA's BPCS ERP System (BPCS-L) mailing list> To
post a message email: BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
change list options,> visit:
BPCS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Before posting, please take a moment> > to
review the archives> at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.> > Delivered-To:
g_bharade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,> visit: