-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick C Davy

Indah,

If your warehouses are associated to other facilities, then you can not
use the Mass Location Transfer (INV510) to move the inventory. Mass
Location Transfer only works for warehouses associated to the same
facility (check the warehouse master INV110 to see what facility code
the warehouse is assigned to). If you need to transfer to warehouses at
a different facility you should use DRP (Distribution Resource
Planning). To accomplish this you must create a DRP Relationship for
every item/facility/to/from association that you will be using (items
must be master scheduled in MRP140 or DRP140 record). The complete setup
for DRP is too involved for this e-mail, and to do it properly you
should have your own documentation for DRP to follow. First off, you
should check the Systems Parameters for Installed Products to make sure
you have DRP installed. If you need further help, contact me at my
e-mail address below. Good luck.

Frederick C. Davy, CPIM, PMP
Business Systems Analyst
Interface Solution, Inc.
Phone: (315) 592-8101
Fax: (315) 592-8481
e-mail: fcdavy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Indah

Hi,

I am using BPCS v.6.1.02.
My company has several warehouse that its location is separate  from
manufacturing's location.
To transfer finished good inter warehouse, user use Mass Location
Transfer.
Although this program has control output for transaction, but it can be
used
by user,
because the control output doesn't have document number like Sales Order

or
Purchase Order, and detail information at there isn't enough.

Do you have any idea to solve this problem..?

thanks .