From: bpcs-l-bounces+deedee.virgei=nelsonstud.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+deedee.virgei=nelsonstud.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:43 PM
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] G/L Master fields?

Thanks DeeDee.  I never would have guessed it on my own.  I'm trying to
help the accounting people figure out why debits don't equal credits on
the Trial Balance report for several months from last year (which hasn't
been closed yet) when they did a couple of months ago.  It looks like
that report is getting it's totals from these fields but nothing was
matching and I couldn't figure it out.  I still don't see anything that
matches but hopefully this will get us a little closer.

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571