Dear Andrew,

Steve's correct, Locksmith has done the analysis and development
work for you.

Locksmith archives data from over 50 files in 10 different areas
while maintaining the integrity of the relationships between files.
So, if you ever want to go back and look at the archived data again,
that can be done by simply adjusting the library list and everything
will work as if the old records were never removed from BPCS.

The product also provides a way for you to link your company's
custom files to the archiving process.  More info on Locksmith:
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/locksmith_bpcs/source/1.html

Warmest Regards,

Dean A. Olson
Director of Software Technology