From: Danny Monselise [mailto:dannym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 09:35
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] inv650

Hi
what version of BPCS do you have?
we did some modification to change logic
1. no need to run month end (take into account all qty : adj/rec/issues)
not only Open balance allows you to do adj during stock take
2.only update created tickets(TAGs)

we r on version 604

Best Regards
Danny Monselise ,  IT,  ClayPark Labs
Email          : Dannym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office          : 718-9609956
Cell            : 917-2952308

"Szarlik, Jaroslaw" <Jaroslaw.Szarlik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+dannym=agis-group.co.il@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/23/2004 02:58 AM
Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP System"