Visit some pages like these and explore their clarification and samples
http://www.dssolutionsinc.com/OverviewManual.asp
http://www.smallblue.co.uk/prod_manuals0.htm
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/bpcsmanuals.html
http://www.nexgeninfo.com/quarterly.html
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/11/08/bpcsDocSources.html
http://www.ise-indy.com/bpcs/newsletters.php
http://www.bpcspros.com/documentation.htm
http://www.lansademo.com/Helptext.htm
http://www.qliktech.com/na/Contents.asp?id=811
http://hkrebs.dk/as400.html
http://secunia.com/product/609/
http://www.quadrantsoftware.com/solution/apps/bpcs.htm
http://www.imcedi.com/IMC/WEBSITE/Services/BPCS/bpcs.html

http://www.helpsystems.com/support/group/discuss.cgi?Task=viewthread&cat=Job%20Scheduling&topic=BPCS

http://209.235.222.4/reader/2002/2002_03/real0302/real0302.htm

+ do not overlook BPCS_L archives
or http://www.ssaglobal.com/
or whatever firm does tech support for your employer

I am sure there are lots of vendors with cool stuff that I have overlooked
I am sure that if you ask, other people will post links to other cool places that can enhance our BPCS know how

, you wrote:

Dear Clare,
Thank you for your info.
Can you please send me some sample pages for my reference ? Any how much I
have to pay for it ? Pls.let me know. Okay !

Thanks & regard.