I am IT ... I know what can be done, but I do not work with the applications much myself.

This is an education training issue.
You cannot take some person hired off the street, who may have experience with customer service, manufacturing or whatever, and sit them down in front of a work station and expect them to be able to enter customer orders correctly to BPCS with only a few minutes guidance. Oh they CAN enter customer orders, but not correctly. There are also a few other areas of BPCS same story.

There are manuals to keep handy for reference, so when question comes up ... how do I do this, how do I do that, well that is what the manual is for.

Unfortunately a lot of BPCS documentation was designed by people who do not know how to do good documentation, in fact that is true for the entire computer profession. Now there is a decent body of excellent documentation out there, but many employers are not driven to supply their work force with it. We have some of that, and our people, who get value out of it, know how to not have it in plain sight so that a co-worker can walk off with it.

Assuming for the moment that you are in the sorry position of needing to do the job but you not have access to the manuals ... well check out the archives of BPCS_L ... it may be worth your personal investment of $500.00 or so for a couple of decent BPCS manuals which can teach you everything you need to know in a few weeks of study, and avoid the nightmare of trying to navigate the on-line documentation.

You might WRKMBRPDM
select the file BPCSDOC
the library *LIBL
position to SSARUN

A word to the wise ... SSARUN04 is too big to look at through SEU
I took ours and split it into sections such as programs in certain ranges of prefixes
so that we can then do half way decent search on the contents

When you are on any screen of any BPCS program or menu you can F1 and get at what passed for help support, but some of the documentation is a bit unclear ... I have found great value in printing out ALL the help screens for a particular program which IT can do without actually running the program. WRKOBJ ORD500* lists all the objects associated with ORD500 ... those ending in FM are the interactive screens ... the one ending in HT is all the help text. If you know how to work SDA you can get the whole collection.

Alternatively the source code for the help text is in the language UIM which is a little like HTML except it is 95% text and 5% source code stuff ... you not need to know the programming language to figure out what it all means. So use PDM to get to QPNLSRC in BPCS405CDS (assuming your company is using vanilla 405CD naming conventions) and position to ORD500 ... notice there are a bunch of ORD50 something else ... those are the main sub-programs that ORD500 uses ... you will want to print their help text as well.

At my employer we have found out a bunch of things you can do with various BPCS programs, by studying this stuff, that we had not found out from any other source.

For example, once upon a time I was asked to make some modification to the labor ticket entry for the purpose of entering labor when a bunch of people have worked as a team on the same factory order, so I was looking at all the screens to figure out where it made sense to insert a new command key to get to a new screen, and after it gets entered, how get back to the vanilla collection where, and I stumbled over the TEAM SCREEN which looked exactly like what the users were asking for. So I go back to them and ask "Did you know this was here?" Nobody had known it was there. The next question was "How do we get to that screen to start using it?" Well the documentation does explain that, but you have to know how to get to that screen to get at the documentation that tells you how to get to that screen. That sort of CATCH 22 is not uncommon in BPCS documentation structureing, which is why it really helps to have a reference copy of all the help on a heavily used program.

I agree that ORD500 is complicated. I have been asked by my users to do certain modifications, but my management has not approved the aquisition of AS/Set. Sorry chums, the only way we can modify this, and a few other similar programs like ORD590 (shipping) is either by adding AS/Set to our arsenal of tools or having an outside contractor, which has AS/Set, do the work.

ORD500 is the single largest program in BPCS, bar none.
Get to command line and WRKOBJ ORD500
put 8 (eight) in front and enter then page down
That is 5 million bytes program execution size ... that is a BIG program

The source code for this for 405 CD is in BPCS405CDS (letter S for Source) file QRPGSRC
Find that and put 8 (eight) in front and enter to see information about the program

It is 25,000 lines of source code, and that is before the external file layouts etc. get pulled in
If you look at this source, you will find that every other line is soft coded, which means it is accessing the literals that handle the multi-lingual capabilities
Explaining that is a whole other thread

Further, I have tried to map stuff both from the source code and GO CMDREF
ORD500 calls 10+ other programs that are darn near as big as ORD500

, you wrote:

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your response.
I understanding ORD120 program price method key in logic. My main problem
is that when I key in customer order(ORD500), how do I control the system
to get the proper selling price(Sales pricing method: Some customer must
use Item+Customer, some customers are use Item alone and a certain period,
must use item alone). Anybody can share your exprience ? And pls.tell me
how the system work. If possible, pls.tell me the program get sales
price(ESP) logic ! It will be help me to detail understand customer order
entry program(too big and complicated).
Thanks you for your help.