We are on version 405 CD

Perhaps you should be looking at the special price discount deal that is provided by BPCS.
You can setup combinations in which there is some item that you might sell to more than one customer, in which most get the standard list price that is in the item master, but for a particular customer that you might designate, they are to get price breaks based on quantity

e.g. order 1000 or more and get a better (lower) price than if order quantity 100
and you can also put some date constraint on this ... the special price is only good for a few months

Perhaps for some reason it will be neccessary for you to raise your prices.
You can put effectivity dates in this system so that customers who place orders before some deadline, they get the old prices.

Or perhaps your factory has seasonal volume fluctuations, and you want to encourage more business during some time periods that traditionally there is lower volume of business.

Head on over to the ORD menu then take option 22 to Order Maintenance menu SSAE01
Do you see option 14?

My screen reads something like this:

 14.Special Price Maint      (ORD120)
 15.Special Price Listing    (ORD130)

We have found the vanilla report to be a bit obtuse, so we added our own query on one of our user menus, which appears to the users like this:

470 Material Status Inquiry - check on List Price INV300C
471 Special Pricing Inquiry SAL_ESP SALPRIC
474 Shipping History Inquiry SHIP_INQ ORDSHPINQ

SALPRIC is a CL program that runs query/400 SAL_ESP which looks at contents of the ESP file and the selection screen defaults to

AND/OR Field Test Value (Field, Number, 'Characters', or ...)
ITEM LIST '44014801'

'70204801'

AND SPID EQ 'SP'

OR CUST EQ '011010'

AND SPID EQ 'SP'

Field Text Len Dec
ITEM SUBSTR(PRKEY,1,15) 15

CUST SUBSTR(PRKEY,16,6) 6

PDESC Contract Description 15

It is done that way to make it easy for end users to clear out what they not need or to use the template to add their current item # or whatever in place of the example given.
The SPID business excludes lines that have been coded for deletion.

Dear sir,
Thank you for your response.
I can't find ORD820 program in my version(4 CD). My requirement is that,
from a certain period schedule, we have a special promotion detail sales
price for that particular item, but for some customer, we don't have offer
them such special promotion price. That is because why we need two methods
apply in my system.
Anybody have good solution can share out ?
Thanks & Regard.

>From :Tay Kok Teng
          Futaba Denshi Corp,(S) Pte Ltd
          EDP Department.