This may not be the problem on V6 as it is on other versions.
In V405CD, all users are in the SSA group, so if SSA has high levels of
security access, then all users have that access, and as they create
objects in a climate of a particular level of security, then those objects
are tagged with that authority, then you change the security rules, and the
users can have troubles accessing objects that were created under different
There are some one time tasks we may need to do, in which the SSA authority
is not powerful enough, so timing is critical ...
* get everyone off of BPCS by going to a restricted reality,
* then raise SSA security level to that which is needed for the one
* get them done, and you refrain from normal BPCS operations while
* then lower SSA security level to that which is appropriate for normal
* then exit the restricted reality and let everyone back on normal BPCS
I am guessing you may have authrity problem.
The Objects should be owned by SSA. SSA should have *al authority.
You may also want to check the INLIBL Data area ave the right
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.