From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Elsberry@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 10:38 AM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Inventory posting to GL

This is not necessarily true.

But, I refuse to give advise to offshore consultants with no BPCS
experience
that have been hired to do the job the I spent the last 13 years
learning how
to do.

The reason I posted this is so that HarryNichols knows that this
assumptions
is incorrect.

Eric Elsberry
Cell (909) 238-8519
Fax (480) 830-7513
If TSTAT = 'Y' then the transaction has processed through the CEA rules.

Depending on how the rules are set up, this may or may not result in a
journal
being created, and posted to G/L