Good Morning Norman,
I am surprised that the list was not hit with a mass email reply with all
the consultants on this list.

For your question, there are hundreds of consultants ready to offer
training. The issue will be training materials which is what will separate
the good from the bad. The materials from SSA are the best that I have used.
If a consultant is not connected with SSA, then the materials are not
available to them. In the past, SSA has sold the materials directly to some
customers.

You will also get replies from some consulting companies that will tell you
that they have created their own materials (I know since I have worked for 2
of them) and they are the best.

What is your training issue?
If, in the planning area, you know the basic process and have APICS
certified employees, the SSA materials will work the best.
If you are having training issues implementing or upgrading, then the SSA
materials should be supplemented with industry ERP materials like the APICS
classes.

I have work on some difficult training issues in the past including one BPCS
company that failed 2 previous attempts to install the manufacturing
planning and execution products. After going through a custom class
combining BPCS training materials along with an APICS class, they went up
live. The issue was not with BPCS, but the employees understanding the basic
industry standard planning process and that the software, BPCS, is a tool to
assist you in this process.

I hope this helps you in your decision on training.

If you would like to consider doing the training in-house, or need
additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Art
Arthur B. Shaffer, CPIM
ABShaffer@xxxxxxxxx
Phone - 908-789-3237   Fax - 208-978-7735
ITEd - Improving Through Education
1526 Lamberts Mill Road
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076