See if you can find in BPCSDOC file the member SSALOG00.
This explains the function of each of the libraries.
Some libraries you may not need to duplicate if the software is to run much the same.
Basically you need the FILES to be in different named library, and there is some other stuff ... we modified BPCSMENU. If you have ANY modifications that EXPLICITLY call from some qualified library, you need to identify and resolve that.
We have all queries in a library in the library list ... we found that it can be a hassle copying there.