Hi,
      We are on BPCS 6.04, mixed mode. We have had global costing for
several years. We also have bills and routes by facility and do DRP to get
items from one facility to another.  Haven't had any problems. When we
started, we had costs by facility but changed to global to simplify costs.
We manufacture different items in each location, so we don't have the
problem with different costs for different items. There is simply one cost
for an item, no matter where it is produced or used.

Terri Harteau
Felker Brothers Corp.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
- Dr. Who