Al Mac wrote:
> With Global Costing you have Global Engineering, and Global MRP and
> CAP. By Facility you do your BOM and Routings by Facility, run MRP
> and CAP planning by Facility,.
> I don't know how if DRP is even supported if you doing this Global.

Assume that all production is done by one facility, thus global costing -
but distribution is done to multiple facilities with different stocking
requirments.  Your statement infers that MRP information becomes global in
a global costing environment.  Is this what you meant to say?  If so, can
anyone confirm because it doesn't sound right.

Bill

This thread ...