Hi all, I have a question regarding OLM. As I move forward in using BPCS for
EDI, I am learning more and more of what's involved in conducting ebusiness
with BPCS. I recently added ECM last year and am told that OLM is also a
necessity in being able to send ASN's. I am currently not using OLM and I was
wondering what are the adverse effects that I should expect (if any) and what
benefits (if any) does OLM provide.

TIA

Antonio