I am afraid these three address fields (RCM.CMAD4, AD5 and AD6) are always
empty. I looked into all ASSET sources and I only found once when the fields
are updated. It is the program MFS640, but from themselves.

Therefore I think that in origin they were included as a foresee of future use,
but they did never remember about them when they made the programs.

Francesc Junyent

Barcelona