HiHo

        Nice weather, very warm this summer and no rain. My garden had
problems. My carrots where about 1 inch long and about the size of a pencil.

Try this

1. Create one CL that calls the Re-Org Programs (Let's call this program
REORG901C)

PGM

CALL       PGM(*LIBL/INV972B)
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/INV971B)
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/SYS990B)

ENDPGM

2. Create CL that calls REORG901C (Let's call this program REORG900C)

PGM

SBMJOB     CMD(CALL PGM(REORG901C)) JOB(REORG) +
              JOBQ(QGPL/BPCSMTHEQ) JOBPTY(*JOBD) +
              LOG(*JOBD 00 *SECLVL)

ENDPGM

Important things to remember

1. Always run INV972,INV971,SYS990 in this order. (ALWAYS)
2. In program REORG900C you will notice a special JOBQ. It is BPCSMTHEQ (you
can call it anything you want). This JOBQ is always held. It's a safe guard
in-case of accidental submission of REORG900C.

I hope this helps

Marc "Need to water my garden more often" Lacelle
Royal Canadian Mint