HiHo

        Another beautiful week. No rain, yet. First my carrots, now my
cucumbers. They are so small, my neighbor suggested maybe I could hollow the
middle out and use them as straws.

Here is the CL I use every month end

PGM

CALL       PGM(*LIBL/INV970B)
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/ORD990B)
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/INV972B)
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/SFC990B)
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/INV971B)
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/ACR970B) PARM(' ')
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/SYS990B)
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/SFC971B)
CALL       PGM(*LIBL/ORD970B)

ENDPGM

To be used in conjunction with another CL that call this CL. See first e-mail.
VERY IMPORTANT. Always submit program in that order

Hope this helps

Marc Lacelle
Royal Canadian Mint