I am 405 CD so some of my understanding might be flawed here.

Careful - not having source or AS/Set access to source generation available
means that advice given you by people who might be different mixture of
BPCS aps reality could be flawed.  This type question might go to your BPCS
tech support provider to be absolutely safe.  I would be running this stuff
after a backup, until you sure it working right.

Careful - some reorg programs should not have anything else running on
BPCS, even someone signed on at a menu (which ties up access to some BPCS
files) at the same time, so you need to know which reorg that is true for,
and for them know how to enforce BPCS dedicated while they run.  Some reorg
you only need to get people off of the files that are being reorg.

www.helpsystems.com has automated Robot scheduling, superior to IBM
scheduler, and a forum just for BPCS users who are scheduling BPCS
tasks.  Their forums not as prolific as www.midrange.com  If you submit by
job scheduler, you need to populate some fields with the kind of stuff that
normally comes from library list of a work station user.

I recognize 400 runs more efficiently if this stuff in batch, and less
chance of human error if you can push one menu option and away they all go
one right after the other, but it can be easier to enforce BPCS dedicated
if hands on human involvement.

Would it be fair statement that SSAGT knows this and that in future
versions rewrites these type options are JOBQ option offered?

-
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)
Al's diary http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/
Scandal Map http://www.markpoyser.netfirms.com/diagrams.htm