We are 405 CD AS/400

INV920 bombed for us due to user error.
Basically someone put it on JOBQ then did not understand JOBQ so started it
again on-line, then the JOBQ copy of same person work station started
running, and the on-line and JOBQ copies of same program off of same work
station collided with each other.

We also had a bomb due to running out of GL Journals, which was also user
error trigger.
A new person in the accounting department saw something they thought seemed
like a good idea, without reading all the accompanying documentation, or
consulting with anyone else who understood the system.
GL posting of inventory was changed from summary to detail without
detailing the different transaction types to get different GL postings, so
we ran out of journal numbers for a month.

>We are on version 6.0.01/HP-Informix.
>
>Our INV920 (Post Inventory to G/L) is bombing; according to
>the DBA, it stops somewhere before completing CEA200b.prn ( I
>think this is the error report).
>
>Has anyone experienced this problem?  Any advice for us?
>I appreciate your help.
>
>thanks
>
>Tom Sult
>x4844
>
>770-645-4844
>
>770-645-4810 (fax)
>
>tom.sult@bwaycorp.com

>twsult@yahoo.com
>770-939-4516
>
>--

-
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/

Your Screen Saver's unused CPU seconds can help find a cure for cancer.
http://members.ud.com/about/